- Room list view
- Detalles de la habitación
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to offer you a better experience and service.
By browsing or using our services the user accepts the use we make of cookies.
However, the user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies and the elimination of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in your Browser.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that Web sites send to the browser and are stored in the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc.
These files allow the website remember information about your visit, such as the language and preferred options, which may facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful in personalizing your content.
Cookies play a very important role, by improving the experience of using the Web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this web portal the user is accepting that cookies can be installed in your terminal and that allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information of the use of the web.
- The user's login to keep the session active on the web.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches made on the web services and personalization data of these services.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- Information of the surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data of the connection with the social networks for the users that accede with its user of Facebook or Twitter.
This Web uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies.
Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the Web and permanent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the Web can use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing the restricted access Web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features during the navigation and store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in his terminal or that the user himself defines.
For example, the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided.
They allow the content of the advertisement to be adjusted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users in Web sites.
The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service in function of user usage data.
Third Party Cookies
Some third-party cookies can be installed on some web pages that allow you to manage and improve the services offered.
For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer by configuring the browser options installed in your terminal:
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the "Privacy" section click on the Content Settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section you can configure the options.
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Mozilla Firefox Browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose a custom history setting to configure options.
To adjust cookie-related permissions in Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete the cookies.
Activate the Cookies box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and use the Settings move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies.
After that, click OK.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules for managing cookies per website, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites other than those you trust.